With the expansion of industrial production scale, the discharge of slag, water slag, fly ash, etc. has shown a straight upward trend. The large amount of industrial solid waste discharge has a bad impact on the environment. Under the current severe situation, how to use high-tech means to improve The comprehensive recycling efficiency of industrial solid waste, turning industrial waste into treasure and creating due value, has become an urgent production task in the construction of the national economy.
1. Slag: It is an industrial waste that is eliminated in the ironmaking process. It is a material with "potential hydraulicity", that is, it is basically non-hydraulic when it exists alone, but it can be used in certain stimulators (lime, clinker powder, alkalis). , Gypsum, etc.), showing hydraulic properties.
2. Water Slag: water slag is the product discharged from the blast furnace after melting the non-ferrous components in iron ore, coke, and ash in injection coal when iron and steel enterprises smelt pig iron. The main products include water quenching and water quenching in the slag pool. Water quenching in front of the furnace is an excellent raw material for cement.
3. Fly Ash: Fly ash is fine ash collected from the flue gas after coal combustion. Fly ash is the main solid waste discharged from coal-fired power plants. With the development of the power industry, the discharge of fly ash from coal-fired power plants has increased year by year, and it has become one of the largest industrial waste residues in my country.
1. Application Of Slag: as a raw material to produce Portland slag cement; it can be used to produce slag bricks and wet-rolled slag concrete products; it can produce slag concrete; it can be used to prepare slag crushed stone concrete; the application of expanded slag and expanded slag is mainly used for light Aggregate to make lightweight concrete.
2. Application Of Water Slag: it can be used as a cement mixture, or it can be made into cement without clinker; as a mineral admixture for concrete, water slag powder can be used as a mineral admixture for concrete, which can be used as an equivalent substitute for cement and directly mixed into commercial concrete.
3. Fly Ash Application: Fly ash is mainly produced in coal-fired power plants and has become a large single pollution source of industrial solid waste. It is urgent to increase the utilization rate of fly ash. At present, in terms of the comprehensive utilization of fly ash at home and abroad, the application technology of fly ash in building materials, construction, roads, filling and agricultural production is relatively mature. The use of fly ash can produce a variety of building materials and products. Production of fly ash cement and fly ash concrete. In addition, fly ash has high application value in many fields such as agriculture and animal husbandry, environmental protection, flue gas desulfurization, engineering filling, recycling and utilization.
Phase one: raw material crushing slag blocks will be crushed to 15mm-50mm fineness by crusher.
Phase two: grinding slag material will be sent to the storage hopper by the elevator, and than the feeder will send the material to the main mill for grinding.
Phase three: classifying Ground material will be classified, coarse powder will fall back to the main mill to be ground again.
Phase four: production collecting Qualified powder will flow with the air and be collected in the dust catcher, then the finished powder will be transported to the product storage bin through discharge port. Lastly, the powder will be loaded by tank car or packed by packing machine.