Cement Grinding Plant for Sale
Cement is generally manufactured from limestone and clay or shale. These raw materials are extracted from the quarry crushed to a very fine powder and then blended in the correct proportions. Cement production process mainly involves the following several stages:
- Grinding limestone (and other raw materials to achieve the right chemical composition) to about 90% passing 90 microns in a dry circuit,
- Making cement by the chemical reaction between the components of the ground mixture. This chemical reaction occurs at high temperature in a rotary kiln,
- grinding the cement clinker nodules to 100% passing 90 microns in a dry circuit.
- Grinding occurs at the beginning and the end of the cement making process. Cement grinding is energy consuming process. SBM developed various types of cement grinding plant for sale, such as vertical mill, high pressure mill, vertical roller mill, raymond mill, ultrafine mill, trapezium mill etc. All these grinding units feature high production capacity, low energy consumption, easy operation and maintenance.
Cement Vertical Mill
Vertical mill is designed for grinding of clinker, gypsum and dry or moist additives to any type of cement. The mill may operate in either open or closed circuit and with or without a pregrinder to achieve maximum overall grinding efficiency and high flexibility in terms of product quality.
The vertical charge mill consists of grinding media in various sizes to ensure optimum grinding efficiency and easy maintenance. The size distribution of the grinding media in the coarse grinding compartment is designed to just crush the coarsest particles in the mill feed material and to ensure adequate fineness of the material passing the diaphragm.
Cement Vertical Mill Features
- Shell supported vertical mill of well-proven design
- Side or central drive
- Grinds all types of cement and similar products in open or closed circuit to any fineness required
- Large through-flow area ensures low pressure drop
- Simple maintenance