Analysis On The Current Situation Of Slag Cement Industry In 2021
In recent years, with the implementation of policies such as capacity replacement, peak shifting production, production reduction and energy discharge in the cement industry, the phenomenon of cement overcapacity has been gradually controlled, and the utilization rate of cement capacity has been continuously improved.
Performance Characteristics Of Slag Cement Products
- 1. High strength and high performance concrete can be prepared.
- 2. Superfine slag powder concrete has good water retention and plasticity, less bleeding and good workability.
- 3. Reducing hydration heat is conducive to preventing cracks caused by internal temperature rise of mass concrete.
- 4. Produce more ettringite crystals to compensate for the dry shrinkage caused by too much fine powder in the concrete.
- 5. Hardened concrete has good sulfate resistance, reduction and inhibition of chloride ion diffusion, seawater corrosion resistance, carbonation resistance and alkali aggregate (aggregate) reaction.
- 6. Improve the durability, wear resistance and economy of hardened concrete.
Slag has become an important admixture of cement, but the grindability of slag is very poor, so it is particularly important to choose an appropriate process. The processes of CO grinding, separate grinding, mixed grinding and combined grinding based on roller press are analyzed and compared respectively. It is considered that the use of roller press for pre grinding of slag can improve the quality of cement and save energy. At the same time, the selection of grading equipment in the pre grinding system is also very important.
Too tired to read? Try staff service!
Engineer one-to-one for you, draw up plans in time, and provide investment estimates in time!
Staff ServiceGet Price