With the expansion of industrial production scale, the discharge of slag, water slag, and fly ash has shown a straight upward trend. The massive discharge of industrial solid waste has a severe impact on the environment. Under the current severe situation, how to use high-tech means to improve The comprehensive recycling efficiency of industrial solid wastes, turning industrial wastes into treasures, and creating due value have become an urgent production task in the construction of the national economy.
1. Slag: It is an industrial waste that is eliminated in the ironmaking process. It is a material with "potential hydraulicity", that is, it is basically non-hydraulic when it exists alone, but it can be used in certain activators (lime, clinker powder, alkalis). , Gypsum, etc.), showing hydraulic properties.
2. Water slag: water slag is the product discharged from the blast furnace after melting the non-ferrous components in iron ore, coke, and ash in injection coal when iron and steel companies smelt pig iron, mainly including slag pool water quenching and Water quenching in front of the furnace is an excellent raw material for cement.
3. Fly ash: Fly ash is fine ash collected from the flue gas after coal combustion. Fly ash is the main solid waste discharged from coal-fired power plants. With the development of the electric power industry, the discharge of fly ash from coal-fired power plants has increased year by year, and it has become one of the largest industrial waste residues in my country.
1. Application of slag: as a raw material to produce Portland slag cement; it can be used to produce slag bricks and wet-rolled slag concrete products; it can produce slag concrete; it can be used to prepare slag crushed stone concrete; the application of expanded slag and expanded slag is mainly used for light Aggregate to make lightweight concrete.
2. Application of water slag: it can be used as a cement mixture, or it can be made into cement without clinker; as a mineral admixture for concrete, water slag powder can be used as a mineral admixture for concrete, which can replace cement in an equivalent amount and be directly added to commercial concrete.
3. Fly ash application: Fly ash is mainly produced in coal-fired power plants and has become a large single pollution source of industrial solid waste. It is urgent to improve the utilization rate of fly ash. At present, in terms of the comprehensive utilization of fly ash at home and abroad, the application technology of fly ash in building materials, construction, roads, filling and agricultural production is relatively mature. The use of fly ash can produce a variety of building materials products, Production of fly ash cement and fly ash concrete. In addition, fly ash has high application value in many fields such as agriculture and animal husbandry, environmental protection, flue gas desulfurization, engineering filling, recycling and so on.