Feldspar is the general name of feldspar group minerals, and is the most important rock-forming component in the earth's crust, with a proportion of 60% .
Feldspar is potassium, sodium, calcium, barium and other alkali metals or alkaline earth metals of aluminosilicate minerals, its main components are SiO2, Al2O3, K2O, Na2O, CaO, etc., Mohs hardness in 6.0-6.5, the relative density of 2.55-2.75g / cm3, in general, pure feldspar in nature rarely exists, even so that the minerals known as "potassium feldspar", may symbiotic or mixed with some sodium feldspar. People refer to the feldspar minerals composed of potassium feldspar and sodium feldspar as alkali feldspar.
(2) Ceramic body ingredients: Feldspar can play the role of barren raw materials before firing, reduce the drying shrinkage and deformation of the blank, improve the drying performance, and shorten the drying time. At the time of firing, it can be used as a flux to reduce the firing temperature, promote the melting of quartz and kaolin, and diffuse and penetrate each other in the liquid phase to accelerate the formation of mullite. The feldspar glass body generated in the melt is filled between the mullite grains of the blank, making the blank dense and reducing the void, thereby improving its mechanical strength and dielectric properties. In addition, the formation of feldspar glass can also improve the light transmittance of the blank. The amount of feldspar incorporated in the ceramic body varies with different raw materials and product requirements.
(3) Ceramic glaze: Ceramic glaze is mainly composed of feldspar, quartz and clay raw materials, of which the feldspar content can reach 10-35%. In the ceramic industry (blanks and glazes) potassium feldspar is mainly used.
(4) Enamel raw materials: mainly mixed with feldspar and other mineral raw materials into enamel. The amount of feldspar incorporated is usually 20-30%.
(5) Others: Potassium feldspar can be used as a raw material for extracting potassium fertilizer.
Alkali feldspar has a high melting point, long melting time and high viscosity of the melting liquid, high temperature melting formed by the glassy substance has the characteristics of transparency, alkali feldspar as a raw material for flat glass and various glass products, can reduce the glass melting temperature, save soda ash, it is the main raw material for the production of various ceramics, enamel, electric porcelain blanks and glazes. In recent years, with the development of colored glass shell and electric porcelain industry, the demand for high purity and low iron alkali feldspar has been increasing, and due to resource constraints, alkali feldspar has shown a trend of short supply. China's alkali feldspar resources are abundant, but most of the ore must be iron removal to meet the quality requirements of industrial production, so the ore processing and iron removal process of feldspar is being valued by enterprises.
At present, the alkali feldspar beneficiation process at home and abroad mainly includes the following:
(1) high-quality alkali feldspar produced by pegmatite: hand-selected → crushing → water milling → grading → finished products
(2) alkali feldspar in weathered granite: crushing - grinding ore - grading - flotation (except iron, mica, quartz) filter → drying → finished products
(3) alkali feldspar in fine crystal rock: crushing → grinding → screening→ magnetic separation → press filter → drying → finished products
(4) Our company's recommended process flow: hammer crushing → pendulum grinding → magnetic separation → finished products for many years, Township enterprises have always adopted a production process.
In recent years, feldspar is getting less and less, product prices are also constantly improving, because there is no iron removal process in the process, the products produced can not meet the requirements of ceramics, color glass shell factories, the production process is backward, the product quality is not high and the economic benefits are declining, so that the township enterprises are forced to stop production, the company according to the situation of the township enterprises on the process of technical transformation. Although the alkali feldspar produced by the second process can meet the product quality requirements of ceramic and colored glass shell factories, it cannot be used because of its high beneficiation cost and environmental pollution. The third process can meet the quality requirements of high-grade ceramics and colored glass shells due to wet production, the process is complex, the filter press and drying equipment are required, and the production cost is still high, so it cannot be used. According to the nature of the ore, we specify a fourth process: hammer crushing→ pendulum milling → magnetic separation process, which is suitable for dry production of township enterprises.
Phase one: raw material crushing feldspar blocks will be crushed to 15mm-50mm fineness by hammer crusher.
Phase two: grinding feldspar material will be sent to the storage hopper by the elevator, and than the feeder will send the material to the pendulum mill for grinding.
Phase three: magnetic separation process
Phase four: production collecting Qualified powder will flow with the air and be collected in the dust catcher, then the finished powder will be transported to the product storage bin through discharge port. Lastly, the powder will be loaded by tank car or packed by packing machine.
Engineer one-to-one for you, draw up plans in time, and provide investment estimates in time!