Calcite is a kind of calcium carbonate mineral the main ingredient is CaCO3, normally colorless or white, sometimes variegated. The theoretical chemical constitution is: CaO:56.03%, CO2: 43.97%, usually contains isomorph like MgO, FeO, MnO, etc. Moh’s hardness 3, density 2.6-2.94, with glassy luster. Calcite is commonly found in natural calcium carbonate, which has a variety of crystal shapes, and their aggregates can be clusters of crystals, or they can be granular, blocky, fibrous, stalactite, earthy, and so on. Knocking on calcite can get a lot of square pieces, hence the name calcite. Calcite is the earth's rock ore, covering more than 40% of the total shell, and its types are not less than 200 species.
1. Heavy calcium powder for rubber industry Heavy calcium carbonate powder for rubber: 400 mesh, whiteness: 93%, calcium carbonate: 96%. Calcium carbonate is a bulking agent used in the rubber industry. Calcium carbonate is filled in large quantities in rubber, which can increase the volume of its products and save expensive natural rubber, thereby reducing costs. Calcium carbonate is filled into rubber to obtain higher tensile strength, tear strength and wear resistance than pure rubber sulfides.
2. Plastic industry with heavy calcium powder plastic masterbatch, masterbatch with heavy calcium carbonate powder (heavy calcium powder) 400 mesh, requiring high temperature heating after the whiteness is unchanged, ore structure for large crystalline calcite, calcium carbonate content: 99%, whiteness: 95%, calcium carbonate in plastic products can play a skeleton role, the stability of the size of plastic products has a great role, but also improve the hardness of products, and improve the surface gloss and surface flatness of products. Since the whiteness of calcium carbonate is above 90, it can also replace expensive white pigments.
3. Heavy calcium powder paint for paint industry - latex paint with heavy calcium carbonate (heavy calcium powder) 800 mesh or 1000 mesh, whiteness: 95%, calcium carbonate: 96%. The amount of calcium carbonate in the paint industry is also large, for example, in thick paints, the amount is more than 30%.
4. Waterborne coating industry with heavy calcium powder heavy calcium carbonate (heavy calcium powder) heavy calcium carbonate (heavy calcium powder) 800 mesh or 1000 mesh, whiteness: 95%, calcium carbonate: 96%, calcium carbonate in the waterborne coating industry is more widely used, can make the paint non-settling, easy to disperse, good gloss and other characteristics, the amount of waterborne coatings used is 20-60%.
5. Heavy calcium carbonate (heavy calcium powder) for papermaking in the paper industry: 325 mesh, whiteness requirements: 95%, calcium carbonate content: 98%, the important role of calcium carbonate in the papermaking industry, can ensure the strength and whiteness of paper and low cost.
6. Heavy calcium carbonate (heavy calcium powder powder) for heavy calcium powder dry mortar in the construction industry (dry powder, concrete) 325 mesh, whiteness requirements: 95%, calcium carbonate content: 98%. Calcium carbonate plays an important role in concrete in the construction industry, not only reducing production costs, but also increasing the toughness and strength of products.
7. Fireproof ceiling industry heavy calcium carbonate (heavy calcium powder) for fireproof ceiling: 600 mesh, whiteness requirements: 95%, calcium carbonate content: 98.5%. Calcium carbonate is needed in the production process of fireproof ceilings, which can improve the whiteness and brightness of the product, and the fire performance will also increase.
8. Artificial marble industry with heavy calcium powder artificial marble heavy calcium carbonate (heavy calcium powder): 325 mesh, whiteness requirements: 95%, calcium carbonate content: 98.5%, pure and free of impurities, calcium carbonate has been widely used in artificial marble production.
9. Heavy calcium carbonate (heavy calcium powder) for floor tile industry: 400 mesh, whiteness requirements: 95%, calcium carbonate content: 98.5%, pure and free of impurities. Calcium carbonate can be used in the floor tile industry to increase the whiteness and tensile force of the product, improve the toughness of the product, and reduce the production cost.
1.Under 200 mesh: used in feed supplement, calcium content more than 55.6%, without harmful component.
2.250-300 mesh: used as the raw material of plastic plant, rubber plant, coating plant, waterproof material plant, and can be also used for wall painting. Whiteness is higher than 85 degree.
3.350-400 mesh: used to produce buckle, pipe, and applied in chemical industry. Whiteness above 93 degree.
4.400-600 mesh: used to produce toothpaste and soap. Whiteness over 94 degree.
5.Over 800 mesh: used to produce rubber, plastic, cable and PVC. Whiteness over 94 degree.
6.Over 1250 mesh: applied in PVC, PE, paint, coating level production, paper making first coat and top coat with whiteness higher than 95 degree. Have the advantages of high purity, high whiteness, non-poisonous, odorless, low thin oiliness, low hardness.
In the five major application areas of paper, plastics, rubber, cables, paints and coatings, a considerable number of lightweight calcium carbonate powders are still used. Due to the complex production process and high price of light calcium powder, and the pollution of the environment caused by the production of light calcium powder, the current business development trend is to replace light calcium powder with heavy calcium powder as much as possible. In the application field of calcite, the fineness requirements are generally higher, and ordinary Raymond mills cannot meet its fineness requirements at this time, you can choose LUM ultrafine vertical mill for calcite milling process.
Phrase one: raw material crushing
calcite will be crushed to 15mm-20mm fineness by crusher.
Phrase two: grinding
Crushed copper will be sent to the storage hopper by the elevator, and then the feeder will send the material to the main mill for grinding.
Phrase three: classifying
Grinded copper powder will be classified; coarse powder will fall back into the main mill waiting to be grinded again.
Phase four: production collecting
Qualified powder will flow with the air and be collected in the dust catcher, and then the finished powder will be transported to the product storage bin through discharge port. Lastly, the powder will be loaded by tank car or packed by packing machine.
Engineer one-to-one for you, draw up plans in time, and provide investment estimates in time!